Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome to Our Family Blog

Hi Everyone.

I've had a nagging voice in my head telling me that I really need to organize, gather information, upload pictures and document what Dad knows while he's still in good health. He has lots of information in his head and lots of documents and pictures. I've arranged to meet with Dad at least twice a month to go through pictures and write down the names, information, and dates associated with the pictures and documents that he and I have.

As I've been thinking about these things and praying about it I thought that making a family blog would be a great interactive way of sharing the pictures and information with everyone. I'd like everyone's participation and input wherever you see the need or have the desire to do so.

I'd like to add contributor's to the family blog so, if you're interested please let me know. This will give you the ability to add pictures and posts whenever you feel so inspired. I'd like to be able to someday put together a book with all of the information gathered here.

No comments: