Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Siblings

This is a picture of the four of us (Tim, Kim, Leah, & Robbie) in the backyard of our home in Racine Wisconsin. We lived at 1427 West Blvd. and when I did a google search on google maps I could pull up a picture of our home. It still looks the same.

I still have wonderful memories of the neighborhood, friends, school, and our home there in Racine. If you look closely you can see the side door to our church. We could literally walk a few steps and be at church. No driving required. I remember that the church was bought by the "Oddfellows Church" and the church has since been torn down and a new home fills its spot.

late 1967

late 1967

Mom holding Kim with Tim standing close by.
1961

Leah and Kimberly
1965

This is one of my favorite pictures of us.
I remember that couch. lol.
(late 1966 or early 1967)

Here we are together with Dad.
Picture was taken in March of 2004.
I can't believe it's been over 6 years since then.
Crazy how time has flown by.

No comments: